VACANCY DATA SCIENTIST
You will work in the tech department of E-Tail Genius focused on expanding our data science, artificial intelligence and big data capabilities. The team will consist of senior software engineers and data scientists and project managers and you will work closely together with our customers to find innovative ways and to further develop our AI modules that give deep understanding of customer behavior in order to increase revenues and optimize processes of our clients.
Examples of the items you will work on are:
- Working with a client how to optimize their product search for different types of customer profiles
- Analyzing customer behavior to identify new kinds of customer profiles
- Develop a pricing algorithm to calculate the optimal price per product
- Creating web based tools so that users can augment the data
Meet your team
The team consists of skilled software engineers and data scientists from the Netherlands and Romania. We are building an AI platform to scale our AI modules and to help many international customers with our successful AI modules. The whole team is eager to learn and to do this together.
Apart from the work, we like to have fun as well 🙂
We are very focused on delivering high-quality solutions in a controlled and efficient manner and we are looking for someone that shares our passion to achieve this. To us this means you:
- where among the smartest in your class while studying
- started implementing AI’s as your hobby
- have knowledge of Azure
- have a strong dislike of spaghetti meaning clear, robust, legible and maintainable code.
- have strong communication skills
We offer you
- the opportunity to learn AI within one of the most innovative companies in the Netherlands
- the ability to influence the future of fast growing companies
- the engineering and innovative culture in the team gives you the freedom to use your talent, encouragement to express your ideas and empowerment to execute them
- modern working conditions that give room for individual choices and flexibility of working hours
The job is for 40 working hours a week in our office in Rotterdam.